2019 Panagua Hot Cross Buns Ride SOLD OUT
We're delighted to be supporting the annual Hot X Buns Ride to Brighton in conjunction with Bigfoot CC. The event takes place on Friday 12th April.
The event is a fully supported, guided ride to Brighton and back (or return by train if you only fancy one way). The entry fee for the event includes:
- Hot Cross Buns before you set off from Hayes Village Hall;
- Full mechanical support by a mobile mechanic (Dave in the Panagua Van);
- Feed Station with water & snacks at the 20 mile mark;
- Coffee & Snacks at the Ardingly Inn after 33 miles;
- Lunch at Cafe Rouge in Brighton Marina after 55 miles;
- Free neck & shoulder massage during lunch provided by professional masseurs;
- Pizza at Hayes Village Hall on your return.
The event is open to all, you do not need to be a member of either Panagua CC or Bigfoot CC to take part. To secure your place and give us an idea of rider numbers and ability you can click and pay above. Riders will be split into groups of 10 based on their expected average ride speed, please select the Group relevant to you when paying:
- HOT group moving at 13-14mph (21-23kph)
- CROSS group at 14-15mph (23-24 kph)
- BUNS group at 15-16mph (24-26 kph)
Panagua Bikes are providing full support for the event and subsidising all of the costs above. They would be grateful therefore if you would also consider making a modest donation to their chosen charity for this event, The Alzheimers Society. A link to the Just Giving page for the event can be found here.