57cm Frame size
Wonder if it's the right size for you?
Pop in store and talk to one of the team or alternatively give us a call on 0208 289 7802 or drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
About the bike:
The high quality aluminium 4S frameset keeps the weight down, whilst offering a resilient ride down the torn up country lanes! Built with a 105 hydraulic disc brake groupset it boasts excellent stopping power in the wet or dry. Rolling on Aksium Wheels it's sturdy, fast and reliable. Mavic Aksium wheels use catridge bearings, they make for low rolling resistance and if they get worn out you can replace them down the line and prolong the life of your wheels! The finishing kit is made up of components we stock in the shop, so you know you're getting good quality. Long lasting, comfortable bar tape and Deda stem and handlebars complete the build.
Get in touch to learn more about the bike and what we offer!
Why buy a bike from us?
- Bikes out the box from online retailers often aren't running how they should. At Panagua Bikes we'll have your bike fully set up.
- Before you buy you'll have no doubt you're getting the right frame size for you. Denver, our professional bike fitter with over 10 years experience, will help you with finding the ideal sized bike. Furthermore he'll help you out in getting set up on the bike with an initial bike fit!
- We chose the parts so they're bikes we would love to ride and we think you'd love to ride them too. They're built with fantastic looking Kinesis frames and top quality Shimano drivetrains, wheelsets and finishing kit chosen by us to make for unique builds.
- We're flexible. We want you to fall in love with your new bike, prefer a different saddle or width handlebars? No problem, we can make the bike suit your needs and budget.
- You'll receive a free 6 week Basic Service worth £45 to make sure your bike is running smoothly.
- Continued support- we look after our customers and are happy to offer advice with all aspects of cycling.
- You'll be supporting your local bike shop, it means we can carry on the work in supporting the cycling community.
- Plenty of choice, but guidance too. We offer a range of custom build options, from frame-sets to handlebar tape. We'll help find the right selection for your preference and budget.
- Finally, you'll be sure to get a bike you'll love to call your own and ride!
How much does delivery cost?
All orders over £10 in value benefit from free delivery to UK Mainland addressees. Unfortunately for orders less than £10 standard UK mainland delivery is £2.95.
We are not able to deliver to the Channel Islands at present.
How long will it take?
We post within 3 working days (with the majority posted within 24 hours of payment received), so allow 2-5 working days for delivery. Sale items may take up to 4 days longer. We only ship orders Monday to Friday, orders placed on the weekend will be shipped as a priority within the following 3 working days.
Please bear in mind that over especially busy times (Easter, Christmas), or during adverse weather conditions there may be a slight delay in orders reaching you.
Can you post internationally?
How will my delivery arrive?
Your order will be sent either by Royal Mail or courier. All our deliveries are tracked and will require a signature on delivery. Please inspect the goods before signing the delivery receipt.
No delivery charges if you collect from our store!
Simply order your items, select click and collect and pick up your item at a time that's convenient for you. Best of all the service is completely FREE!
Our Price Match commitment is simple
If you find a cheaper price with our main competitors we’ll match it, and if you find it after you’ve purchased from us we’ll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
At Panagua Bikes we’re committed to offering top class service and expert advice as well as genuine value for money in store. We know that price is important to our customers, and there are many online retailers prepared to offer heavily discounted “bargains” without the back-up of any customer service should things go wrong. Regrettably, there are also many online retailers offering cheap deals via grey imports that don’t even carry a manufacturers warranty.
With this in mind, we actively monitor the prices offered by our reputable online competitors and adjust our own pricing accordingly. We want to be the first place our customers come to for all their cycling needs, that’s why we guarantee not to be beaten on price by our major competitors.
Price Match conditions: We can only match identical items (including colour and size variations), in stock and available for immediate delivery/collection from a listed competitor. The competitors price must be available to all customers and excludes any VIP, membership or personal discounts and delivery costs. We will only price match against local bike shops and the following reputable online cycle retailers:
- Chain Reaction Cycles
- Evans Cycles
- Cycle Surgery
- Sigma Sport
- Primera Sport
Due to the lack of specialist customer service, we won’t price match against the likes of Amazon and Ebay! Any other discounts such as club member discounts are not applicable when price match is used. Please speak to a member of staff if you want to discuss a price match on any item.