There are plenty of good reasons why customers considering a new bike should consider a custom build. Why settle for off-the-rack when you can specify every part of the bike to suits your tastes, desire, whims and budget?
- Personal Meausurment: height, inside leg and shoulder width
- Your inseam will be measured to give a rough idea of saddle height and frame size
- Your shoulder width will be measured to ensure your handlebars are the correct width.
- Standing Posture evaluation, checking shoulders and anterior posterior pelvic and spinal-posture check
- Knee abduction and adduction check
- Feet measurement: length, arch length and width of each foot